Show What Your Business Has to Offer with a Custom Banner
Make your El Paso business stand out with a custom banner from Crazy Monkey Stickers! You can never go wrong by going bold. We believe that banners are a means of building frequency, referring to how often customers see your advertisement. Banner signs are highly targetable and are cost-efficient to produce.
With the right objective, design, and information, a banner will become one of the most effective marketing tools you’ll ever use!
Contact us today for our custom banners at (915) 881-4550
The Benefits of Custom Banners
The main benefit that banners have to offer is their visibility. With a big sign, your brand and advertisements will never go unnoticed. Banners are a traditional marketing and advertising method, but they still hold true to their effectiveness and guaranteed brand awareness.
Banners are especially helpful if you want to make an upcoming business event, sale, or product known to interested customers or business partners. Once an interested customer sees your sign, they will act upon it, make a call, or look up your business online. Oftentimes, a banner is the first step to drawing in new customers!
Get Proofs for Your Custom Banners in Less than 48 Hours By Contacting Us Today!
How to Properly Display Your Custom Banner
- Banners can be displayed indoors and outdoors
- You can place a banner within or right outside your business
- To properly display a banner indoors, you can use simple materials such as suction cup hangers or push pins
- For outdoor settings, you may need to use something more durable such as screws and washers, as these materials provide more support. Keep in mind that screws will leave permanent marks on surfaces.
Items Needed to Display Banners
Some of the best items to use to display your banners include:
- Zip ties
It doesn’t matter what fabric or material your banner is made of. Each of these materials can work just the same. Rope, velcro, and zip ties are recommended because they provide the most reliability. These items are rather cheap and can be found nearly anywhere.
If you have never hung up a banner before, there’s no need to worry! Our professionals can fill you in on some tips to keep in mind when using your custom banner.
- What kind of information should I include on a custom banner? A banner is a great opportunity to get your business message out, but you also want to keep it as simple as possible. Your banner can include your company logo, the main idea of the advertisements (no more than 1 to 2 sentences), and contact information.
- How long does it take to make a custom banner? The process depends on several factors, especially because we design custom products. When consulting with a professional, they will provide an estimate.
- How long do outdoor banners last? Outdoor banners usually last anywhere from two to three years. Of course, this all depends on the climate. If you experience heavy rains, winds, or gusts, it is best to have a banner cleaned or replaced every couple of years.
Order a Custom Banner for Your Next Event by Calling (915) 881-4550
How The Crazy Monkey Stickers Team Can Help
The Crazy Monkey Stickers team boasts years of experience in the industry. We’ve owned and operated other businesses specializing in graphic design and similar services such as promotional products, embroidery, and more. Our professional team offers banners amongst our many other services such as vinyl signs, stickers, t-shirt printing, embroidery, and promotional products!
Thanks to our parent company, Labeltech Inc., we have all the materials and equipment we need to provide custom products and services. Our professionals know exactly how to make your business stand out. You can trust that we will help you share your message in the most effective way possible.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Custom Banner Services!
You can work with a trusted, custom banner provider when you choose Crazy Monkey Stickers. We have been creating custom banners for years now and are more than honored to provide for you.
Call us at (915) 881-4550 today to learn more about our banner-making services.